The preliminary program for our Smartphone & Tablet Games Summit is announced. Join us in San Francisco on June 26th for panels, discussions, and networking with leaders in the mobile games space. Early registration pricing is $299 and effective through today, April 18th.
The Smartphone & Tablet Games Summit program features keynote speaker Charles Hudson (Venture Partner, SoftTech VC) and covers today’s key trends in game design, development, distribution, and monetization strategies. Sessions include:
- Understanding the Smartphone & Tablet Games Opportunities: Present and Future
- How Developers are Successfully Monetizing the Multi-Platform Landscape on iOS & Android
- Building for Tablets: Keys to Success
- Customer Acquisition and Distribution
- Building Social Game Player Networks
- Mobile Games for the Core Gamer
- HTML5 Games
- Location-based Games
- Mobile Games: Monetizing Apps in a Saturated Social Environment
If you’re interested in emerging technologies that are transforming the way mobile games are produced and consumed, then sign up now to take advantage of the early bird rate.
We hope to see you there!