Facebook said it has approved more than 90 percent of the submissions for open graph applications submitted since f8 in September, and it issued a guidelines reminder for developers who have yet to submit their apps.
In a post on the developer blog, Facebook recommends that developers whose apps are pending, as well as those with new submissions, comply with the following steps:
- Review the Open Graph Checklist.
- Provide concise, step-by-step usage instructions, including web addresses of staged apps, login details, navigational steps, and where buttons or links lead to.
- Include a 75-pixel-by-75-pixel app logo and a 16-by-16 icon.
- Provide required information for built-in actions or action properties.
- Publish at least one action.
Facebook added that the remaining submissions should be completed within the next few weeks.