Hiring in the social gaming industry was steady this week, with nine companies reporting 13 recent hires. According to data from LinkedIn and other sources, Zynga reported the most activity with five hires. The highest profile move of the week belonged to Idle Games which promoted Todd Heringer to general manager.
If your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidesocialgames (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Amanda Turpen, Administrative Assistant — Double Down Interactive adds to its administrative staff. Turpen was previously an accounts manager at Gary’s Process Service, Inc.
- Todd Heringer, General Manager — Idle Games promotes Heringer to the position of general manager. He was previously the executive producer for Idle Worship. Industry veteran Dan Fiden also joins the company’s board of directors.
- Nathalie Fossoud, Senior HR Manager Europe — Fossoud comes to Kabam from Vodafone, where she was the HR business partner and luxembourg HR manager.
- Michael Duvall, Business Development — A single hire this week for Kontagent. Duvall was previously an inside sales representative at Autonomy.
- Aleksandar Aleksic, Software Developer Engineer — Nordeus returns to our hiring roundup after a brief absence. Aleksic was a software developer at Faculty of Electronic Enegineering, University of Nis.
- Gabriel Hacker, General Manager — Another high profile hire. Hacker was previously the interim general manager at Bigpoint and the head of business development at RTL interactive before joining Perfect World.
- Guzmán Díaz Solana, Finance Intern — Solana was previously an assistant editor at Global Print Monitor.
- Janina Cußmann, Senior Human Resources Manager — Cußmann was a senior human resources manager at NumberFour AG before joining Wooga.
- Kurtis Freedland, Software Engineering Intern — Zynga staffs up with interns for the summer this week. Freedland attends UC Berkeley.
- Brandon Millman, Software Developer Intern — Another intern a Zynga. Millman attends Duke University.
- Daniel Chou, Sr. Concept Artist — Chou was a senior artist at WMS Gaming.
- Saurabh Mahajan, Product Manager — Mahajan was formerly an associate at Capital One.
- Lazarus Berry, QA Analyst — Berry starts his career at Zynga.