Due to recent changes in the way Linkedin displays hiring information we have have changed the format of our weekly new hires posts. Companies who want their new hires included in the post must contact us directly at mail (at) insidesocialgames (dot) com.
Hiring in the social games sector was up this week with seven new hires overall between four companies. Gloops reported the most activity with four new hires. The highest profile hires of the were Jared Sorensen who joined Plyfe as its VP of Games and Andrew Bibby who joined SponsorPay as its Senior Vice President of Global Advertiser Sales.
If your mobile game or social app company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidesocialgames (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Jessica Bruno, Digital Artist — Bruno was formerly 3D Artist at ngmoco.
- Mark Tse, Senior Digital Artist — Tse was formerly Sr. Digital Artist at Playdom.
- Ray Guzicki, Art Director — Guzicki was formerly Art Director at RockYou & Playdom.
- Duncan Stanley, Community Manager — Stanley was formerly a Community Manager at Robot Entertainment.
- Sébastien Varlet, Actionscript Client Engineer – Varlet joins Plumbee from Altares Dun & Bradstreet.
- Jared Sorensen, VP of Games – Sorensen most recently co-founded his own design and consultancy firm Sorensen/Crane.
- Andrew Bibby, Senior Vice President of Global Advertiser Sales — Bibby was the global agency director at Microsoft.