Due to recent changes in the way Linkedin displays hiring information we have have changed the format of our weekly new hires posts. Companies who want their new hires included in the post must contact us directly at mail (at) insidemobieapps (dot) com.
Hiring in the mobile apps sector was down this week with 18 new hires overall between six companies. Social Point reported the most activity with seven new hires. The highest profile hire of the week is Wilson Kriegel who joined Paltalk as its President and COO. Kriegel was formerly OMGPOP’s Chief Revenue Officer. Nexage also made a high profile hire, bringing on former mobile sales executive at The Weather Company and NFL Patrick McCormack as its vice president of publisher sales
If your mobile game or social app company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Adam Schwenk, Sr. Product Manager, Mobile – Schwenk held positions at companies like Electronic Arts and iWin.
- Sylvain Royer, Software Server Engineer – Royer previously worked as a backend game developer at PlayMesh, Inc.
- Zac Diener, UX Designer — Diener was formerly a UX designer at EnerNOC.
- Vishal Aggarwal, Developer Experience Product Manager – Aggarwal worked as a software architect at Pelco by Schneider Electric.
- Shri Vijayakumar, Data Scientist – Shri was a data analyst at Major League Gaming.
- Paul Karadimas, Software Server Engineer – Karadimas was a software engineer at Idea2 before joining DeNA.
- Tasha Kim, Strategic Accounts Coordinator – Kim worked in public relations at GAMEVIL.
- Brian Swift, Product Manager – Swift was formerly a product manager at Zynga.
- Matt Riley, Product Manager — Riley was also a product manager at Zynga.
- Patrick McCormack, vice president of publisher sales — McCormack was formerly a mobile sales executive at The Weather Company and NFL.
- Wilson Kriegel, President, COO — Kriegel was OMGPOP’s chief revenue officer.
- Roger Plana Casadellà, Game Developer — Casadellà was previously a mobile expert at Mobetia.
- Marcos Herraiz Álvarez, Game Developer — Álvarez was formerly a Game Programmer at kotoc.
- Ricardo Javier Cevallos Seligmann, Project Manager — Cevallos was a producer at Gameloft.
- David Pastor García – Flash Developer – García was a freelance HTML5 and Flash developer before joining Social Point.
- Carlos Martínez Mojer – Level Editor – Mojer worked as a level designer at Tragnarion Studios.
- José Pérez Cabo – Game Designer — Cabo was working at Digital Chocolate before he joined Social Point.
- José Antonio Giménez Moreno, QA — Giménez was previously working at Localsoft.