Due to recent changes in the way Linkedin displays hiring information we have have changed the format of our weekly new hires posts. Companies who want their new hires included in the post must contact us directly at mail (at) insidemobieapps (dot) com.
Hiring in the mobile apps sector was down this week with six new hires overall between four companies. GREE reported the most activity with three new hires. The highest profile promotion of the week was Steve Wadsworth, who is now President and CEO of Tapjoy. Wadsworth stepped into the the role from his previous position as director at Tapjoy.
If your mobile game or social app company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Heming Liu, Game Studio, Senior Software Engineer — Liu was previously an Android software engineer at Glu Mobile.
- Duncan Weir, QA Lead — Weir was QA alpha lead at Zynga.
- George Lu, Senior Software Engineer — Lu was formerly senior engineer at Backbone Entertainment.
- Phil Laird, SDK Developer — Laird previously worked at Wifarer as an Android developer.
- Steve Wadsworth, President and CEO — Wasworth stepped into the role from his previous position as director at the company.
- Ivan Garde, Product Manager — Garde worked as a Producer at Junebud AB in Sweden.