Due to recent changes in the way Linkedin displays hiring information we have have changed the format of our weekly new hires posts. Companies who want their new hires included in the post must contact us directly at mail (at) insidemobieapps (dot) com.
Hiring in the mobile apps sector was down this week with seven new hires overall between two companies. Wooga reported the most activity with five new hires.
If your mobile game or social app company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please get in touch with us. Email us at: mail (at) insidemobileapps (dot) com, and we’ll get your news into an upcoming post.
If you want to know who else is hiring, the Inside Network Job Board showcases current openings with the industry’s leading companies.
- Ian Terrell, Technology Evangelist – Ian previously worked as a senior engineer at AnyPresence.
- Can Cui, Sr Database Engineer on Project Infrastructure team — Cui comes to DeNA from Electronic Arts.
- Riana McKeith, Game Artist — McKeith worked at PopCap before as an artist.
- Alexandra Paun, Game Analyst — Paun was a junior analyst at Candole Partners before.
- Samuel Kippelen, Player Experience Manager — Kippelen was formerly a customer support representative at Blizzard Entertainment.
- Sukumar Yethadka, Engineer — Yethadka joined the team after completing an internship at Wooga.
- Andreas Bundi, Recruiter — Bundi was previously a recruiter at the Engine Group.