Buddy Media brought on a new president, Susan St. Ledger, who will work in the company’s San Francisco office. Clickable hired a COO, CRO and Senior Director of Engineering this week, and Pagelever and Kontagent hired engineering staff.
If your company is hiring new people or making a notable promotion, please let us know. Email mail (at) insidefacebook (dot) com, and we’ll get it into our next post. Also, please note that information about most new hires, below, comes either from the companies themselves or from company updates from LinkedIn.
Looking for new opportunities? Check out the Inside Network Job Board, which shows the latest openings at leading companies in the industry.
Here’s this week’s list of hires:
- Susan St. Ledger, President – former senior vice president of industry verticals at Salesforce.com.
- Baron Drumm, User Experience Designer – former designer at Gust.
- Stephanie Chan, Client Success Manager – former account coordinator at SHIFT Communications.
- Robert Cooper, Account Executive – former strategic account executive at TheLadders.com.
- Dave Fall, Chief Operating Officer – former senior vice president of product and operations at Clickable.
- David O. Smith, Chief Revenue Officer – formerly in management and marketing at American Express and president of Steiner Sports.
- Sanjay Gupta, Senior Director of Engineering – former engineer at Paid Search @ Microsoft IDC, Bangalore, and Yahoo’s R&D Center in Bangalore.
- Brian Tucker, Vice President of Agency Sales – former director of sales at Brightroll.
- Matt Insler, Senior Engineer – former software engineer at Signpost.
- Dennis Chan, Software Engineer – former software engineer at Shmoop.
- Samir Ketema, University Marketing Associate – former student.
- Jill Fox, University Marketing Advocate – former senior caller at Cal Poly Phonathon.
- Kevin O’Connell, Marketing Advocate – former intern.
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.