Building buzz: These artists are getting fans excited to purchase albums and concert tickets by offering previews of songs or announcing tours:
- @mrjcmayer gave an exclusive peek into a new song off his upcoming album, Paradise Valley, coming out Aug. 13.
- @heymarseilles also gave a sneak peak from an unreleased track featured on their Lines We Trace deluxe vinyl.
- @foofighters are building speculation about an upcoming announcement and fans are psyched.
- @MTV chronicled its “road trip” through Brooklyn to promote the “Video Music Awards,” which are taking place this year at the new Barclays Center.
Behind the scenes: These artists are providing insider access into their worlds:
- @wearephoenix let fans in on the making of their next music video.
- @michaelfranti gave access to his live performance at a radio promo.
- @Questlove shared the crowd’s reaction from his show.
Performing live: These artists are giving fans a sneak peek into the world of performing for an audience:
- @atlasgenius promoted their fall 2013 North American headlining tour.
- @emblemthree shared the excitement of going on stage to a roaring crowd.
- @JohnLegend performed on stage at “Good Morning America.”
Private performance: These artists are connecting authentically with fans by singing or performing intimately for their fans:
- @madonna shows off her dance moves from her bathroom.
- @mrjcmayer strums a song on his guitar (while filming himself!).
Readers: Have you watched any of these videos or any other musicians’ content on Instagram?
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.