Social experience creator Mass Relevance announced the launch of its new Mass Relevance Platform, aimed at enabling brands, media outlets, and ad agencies to easily integrate authentic social content into visual experiences.
Mass Relevance said Mass Relevance Platform is three years in the making, adding that it is easy enough to use so that no technical expertise is required, but powerful enough to create unique experiences on major social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Google Plus, and YouTube.
New features in Mass Relevance Platform include:
- Visualization Builder, which allows users to customize themes and social content sources using action-oriented menus.
- Builder Pro, which enables the creation of new, custom templates.
- Spaces, a new way to create and manage digital real estate in the cloud.
- Improved content-management capabilities, allowing developers, marketers, and designers to easily collaborate and share assets.
- Insights on real-time conversations, trends, and influencers, to help shape campaign decisions.
- A reporting dashboard with metrics measuring engagement, content generation, and amplification.
Mass Relevance Co-Founder and CEO Sam Decker said in a release announcing Mass Relevance Platform:
Over the past three years, we’ve worked with more than 350 clients, including all of the four major broadcast networks, as well as 25 percent of Interbrand’s 2013 World’s Best Brands. Through our partnership with forward-thinking clients, we were able to uncover invaluable insights about what it takes for marketing teams to be successful today, and how we can best support them. We look at our new platform as a true collaboration between our clients and our team. We’re giving our clients and agency partners the freedom to deliver on their creative vision in an entirely new way.