According to Kenshoo, an analysis of all active campaigns in the 12 months prior to Wednesday’s release of Kenshoo Social 2.0 found strong performance in key metrics, including a 186 percent increase in click-through rates and a 77 percent drop in cost per click.
Kenshoo said new features incorporated into Kenshoo Social 2.0 include:
- An ad-creation wizard enabling rapid launch of Facebook campaigns.
- Flexible campaign structures.
- A/B testing.
- Flexible targeting across demographics and devices.
- Customizable dashboards with rich data views, bulk editing capability for ads and campaigns, and campaign cloning.
- Facebook Exchange management.
Kenshoo Social General Manager Sivan Metzger said:
The mechanics of Facebook and other social networks make it challenging to communicate effectively with large numbers of people at scale and measure the impact of brand messaging. Kenshoo Social 2.0 directly addresses these issues through flexible campaign creation and cross-channel attribution supported by real-time data. Kenshoo Social 2.0 was built from the ground up with the social marketer in mind to activate and illuminate the value of social media across a wide range of owned and paid brand interactions. Bottom line, Kenshoo Social helps brands drive better results from end-to-end social media programs.