User-generated content can be a valuable resource for brands on Facebook and other social networks, and customer profile-management provider Janrain will help its clients tap that resource with its launch of Janrain User-Generated Content.
Janrain UGC allows brands to give their fans the ability to interact, comment on, and chat about content on their sites, with improved social context tools allowing them to easily discover friends’ activities on those sites. Marketers can also offer fans compelling reasons to register and share social data, allowing them to better create personalized brand experiences. Features include:
- Comments: Fans of brands can sign in and publish comments on articles or other content on those brands’ sites.
- Activity Streams: Site activities can be monitored, including comments and shares, filtered by individual, friends from social networks, or sitewide.
- Live Chat: Brands can enable real-time community conversations for high-profile events.
- Social Post Curation: Moderators and fans can integrate content from social networks into News Feed-style streams.
- Redesigned Social Sharing: Fans can share content with their friends or contacts on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus, LinkedIn, or via email.
Janrain UGC turns any site into a highly engaging social experience and gives consumers compelling reasons to share their social data with their favorite brands. When attention is the most valuable commodity, brands have to craft highly personal social experiences that people will want to share with their friends and return to again and again. Janrain is putting a suite of tools in the hands of digital marketers who want to build a lively interactive brand identity that draws people into a brand experience, gives them reasons to create accounts and relationships with these brands, and keeps them coming back.