RumbleTalk wants to help you make your website, blog or Facebook page more social with the addition of chat. Earlier this week they launched a brand new chat widget that you can customize and embed on pretty much any website, including Tumblr, Facebook, Wix, Blogger, TypePad, Squarespace and more.
Eyal Misk and Yanir Shahak, the founder of RumbleTalk, told me, “RumbleTalk is an innovative hosted chat platform for websites, blogs and web based games. Chat with your community anytime, anywhere, from your PC, tablet or smartphone.”
What makes RumbleTalk different? Eyal told me about some of the features of RumbleTalk:
- Users can choose their own chat skin. Choose from a variety of pre-designed skins or design your own with images and colors that match the design of your website.
- RumbleTalk can be added to your Facebook fan or company page.
- RumbleTalk is an elastic widget, which means that it conforms to fit into any given space.
- RumbleTalk can be embedded as part of your content, or as a floating chat-bar.
- RumbleTalk doesn’t have to be embedded. You can also just create a chat room and share the URL with the group of friends you’d like to chat with. Click here for an example.
You can see RumbleTalk in action on the RumbleTalk Facebook page or try it out to see how it looks on your Facebook page or website. For more information on how to install RumbleTalk in popular third-party apps click here. Check out the video below to find out more about how you can design your own RumbleTalk chat and add it to your website.
Megan O’Neill is the resident web video enthusiast here at Social Times. Megan covers everything from the latest viral videos to online video news and tips, and has a passion for bizarre, original and revolutionary content and ideas.