Inside Social Apps 2012 starts in San Francisco this Wednesday! Join the industry’s leading developers on February 8-9 for two days of panels, discussions, and networking around the social and mobile app ecosystem.
How do developers in the industry view today’s top challenges in social and mobile apps and games? Which platforms will see the most growth in 2012, and what are the key opportunities ahead? The event agenda is finalized and looks at this industry’s biggest questions from the perspectives of those who are shaping it every day. Sessions include:
- Facebook, Apple, Google: Which Platform(s) Hold the Most Opportunity in 2012?
- Trends in Social Game Product Development
- Social Apps for Marketers and Brands: Maximizing Audience Engagement
- Cutting Edge Mobile App Product Development: iOS, Android, and HTML5
- Social Game Marketing and Performance Advertising on Facebook
If you haven’t registered yet, $599 early registration prices are still in effect through tomorrow, February 7 (on-site passes are $799). Previous Inside Social Apps conferences have sold out in advance, so register today!