Inside Social Apps 2012 starts next week in San Francisco. The event, held on February 8-9, will bring together the industry’s leading developers for two days of panels, discussions, and networking around the social and mobile app ecosystem.
How do developers in the industry view today’s top challenges in social and mobile apps and games? Which platforms will see the most growth in 2012, and what are the key opportunities ahead? Our event agenda looks at the industry’s biggest questions from the perspectives of those who are shaping it every day. Inside Social Apps features over 40 speakers including:
- Carl Sjogreen, Director of Product Management, Facebook
- Cory Ondrejka, Director of Engineering, Facebook
- Russ Heddleston, Product Manager, Facebook
- David Glazer, Engineering Director, Google+
- Clara Shih, Founder and CEO, Hearsay Labs
- Barry Cottle, Executive Vice President, EA Interactive
Early registration pricing is only $549 and ends tomorrow, February 1 (on-site price is $799). Previous Inside Social Apps conferences have sold out in advance, so register today!