How are organizations such as Kickstarter, DonorsChoose.org, Pencils of Promise, and Crowdrise using Facebook and other social networks to push social change? The infographic below from The Best Colleges takes a look.
The Best Colleges also offered advice on how organizations should use Facebook and other social networks for social change:
- Like the pages and accounts of causes you care about.
- Like and follow legislators and other people interested in the causes you care about.
- Share or retweet content from the causes you care about.
- Tag legislators and others in your posts.
- Search via Facebook’s causes (http://www.adweek.com/socialtimes/birthdays-causes_b81665) application to connect with other users with similar interests.