HootSuite said its revamped Hootlet allows users to:
- Share Web pages to multiple accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Schedule messages on those social networks from any Web page.
- Share photos from Instagram, Flickr, and Pinterest, as well as videos from YouTube, to those social networks.
- View geo-located social media message searches on Yelp and Google Maps.
- View related social media messages when searching on Google.
Readers: Would browser extensions like Hootlet be useful tools for you?