HootSuite today released new apps to make blogs, videos, pictures, and other media much easier to post and monitor from within the social media dashboard. The latest round of 5 apps brings the total to 41 third-party tools and applications that HootSuite clients can use to customize their dashboards.
The new apps are from companies that help make social media a little more creative. Check it out:
- Vimeo: Upload, search for, and share videos from the HootSuite dashboard.
- WordPress.org: Monitor pages and posts for self-hosted blogs; create and edit pages and posts; view, add, and moderate comments; and share pages and posts to social networks in HootSuite.
- Via.Me: Upload media (pictures, video, sound, text) to a Via.Me account, stream the home feed, view account activity, follow fans who like and comment on posts.
- Reachli: Post and measure visual content on Pinterest, including the ability to create campaigns.
- Scripted: Distribute social media messages to all social networks.
The apps are available to all free, Pro, and Enterprise clients.