HootSuite added a suite of six Facebook-related features to its dashboard, citing the fact that of the 3 million daily messages sent via its platform, 40 percent are through the social network.
Two of the new features from HootSuite are for HootSuite Enterprise clients exclusively:
- Targeting Facebook users by age, gender, interested in, relationship status, and education.
- The ability to create profiles for team members, limiting the target audiences of their posts by language and location.
All HootSuite users will now have access to:
- The ability to respond to and track private messages sent by fans to Facebook pages, as well as to view the full threads of those conversations within HootSuite.
- The ability to search Facebook via the HootSuite dashboard.
- Real-time monitoring of likes and comments via the HootSuite dashboard.
- The ability to create a stream of group events.
HootSuite also announced the addition of five new Facebook analytics modules, allowing HootSuite Pro users and HootSuite Enterprise clients to track their reach, monitor people talking about this by region and demographic, and to track likes and PTAT and compare them with other companies’ results.
HootSuite CEO Ryan Holmes said:
With features like demographic targeting and geo-fencing, more companies than ever will be able to prioritize social on their home turf. These functions are an extension of our effort to make HootSuite a truly international service offering. We take pride in listening to the requests of our clients, and these Facebook features are a prime example of the fruit of that labor.