HireRabbit boasts ease of use from both the applicant and company side, saying that companies can set up job search tabs within 25 minutes. Its features include:
- The ability for companies to add customized, fully functional job sites to their Facebook pages within minutes, including the addition of photos, videos, and other content.
- Candidates can search for job openings and apply directly via companies’ Facebook pages.
- Facebook users can like, share, or tweet jobs.
- Companies can tap their employees’ networks to recruit candidates.
- Companies can automatically share job listings to their Facebook pages and Twitter accounts.
- The HireRabbit app can be integrated with corporate systems and databases.
- HireRabbit provides reports and analytics for companies to gauge the return on investment of their social and referral recruiting activities.
Readers: Have you ever listed or applied for a job through a Facebook app?