There will never be a shortage of Facebook marketing advice, but when it comes from the social network itself, it merits paying attention to.
Facebook detailed five marketing resources on the social network, saying:
Businesses are constantly looking for new ways to spice up their Facebook page, create engaging content, and impress their fans, but what’s surprising is how many don’t know about the pool of resources Facebook offers to explain and illustrate how marketers can make the most of their Facebook presence.
Without further ado, here are five helpful marketing resources from Facebook:
- Facebook Studio: This page shines a spotlight on agencies and marketers who “are creating game-changing campaigns” on the social network, and shares their success stories and the steps they took to get there.
- Facebook Success Stories: Speaking of sharing success stories, this page offers multimedia case studies that give page administrators in-depth looks at successful campaigns, from inception to execution.
- Brand Resources and Permissions Center: This section of Facebook’s guidelines helps campaign managers ensure that they are using the social network’s logos and other images properly.
- Facebook Demo Tool: This application allows page administrators to see how their advertising content would look in the form of premium placements or sponsored stories before they actually pull the trigger on campaigns.
- Facebook Marketing Page: This page provides tips and guidance for marketers on the social network, as well as information on events, webinars, and new features.
Readers: Are any of these five destinations new to you?