Facebook continues to grow, as the company’s reported Q3 2015 ad revenue shows a 45 percent year-over-year climb.
Additionally, Facebook now has 1.39 billion mobile monthly active users.
Facebook co-founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg commented on his company’s Q3 performance in a press release:
We had a good quarter and got a lot done. We’re focused on innovating and investing for the long term to serve our community and connect the entire world.
Here’s a look at Facebook’s financial standing through Q3:
Other key facts from Facebook’s earnings report:
- Daily active users (DAUs) – DAUs were 1.01 billion on average for September 2015, an increase of 17 percent year-over-year.
- Mobile DAUs – Mobile DAUs were 894 million on average for September 2015, an increase of 27 percent year-over-year.
- Monthly active users (MAUs) – MAUs were 1.55 billion as of September 30, an increase of 14 percent year-over-year.
- Mobile MAUs – Mobile MAUs were 1.39 billion as of September 30, an increase of 23 percent year-over-year.
- Mobile advertising revenue – Mobile advertising revenue represented approximately 78 percent of advertising revenue for the third quarter of 2015, up from 66 percent of advertising revenue in the third quarter of 2014.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.