BlackBerry users can now download an update to their Facebook applications, Facebook v10.2.0 for BlackBerry 10, which brings a redesigned News Feed, as well as several improvements to the process of uploading and viewing photos.
The new features were described in a post on the Inside BlackBerry blog:
- Create an album: You can now create new albums from your photos page, so organizing all of those great shots you capture on your BlackBerry 10 device is easy.
- Upload to a specific album: Now you can add a new photo to an existing album on your Facebook page, or to that new album you just created.
- Enable tagging in existing photos: Want to tag a photo that already exists on Facebook from your BlackBerry 10 device? Now you can with this feature that’s new to the app.
- New ways to toggle and easily view photos: Easily toggle between all of your photos and albums. All photos is comprised of all of the photos with you in them. Album photos are photos you have uploaded yourself.
- News Feed design refresh: The News Feed has been refined with a few visual tweaks that make navigating the Facebook app for BlackBerry 10 that much more enjoyable.
Readers: How many of you are BlackBerry users?