Spredfast, a Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer, announced recently the creation of the Spredfast Partner Program. This will give enterprise brands access to Spredfast’s network of tools and technologies.
Spredfast already partners with firms such as Kenshoo, Brandwatch, and Bazaarvoice, but is now announcing partnerships with social business governance company Actiance and content planning and management company Opal Labs, among others.
Rod Favaron, CEO of Spredfast, commented on this news in a press release:
Companies in the social media landscape are constantly evolving and introducing new tools and technologies to meet the ever-changing needs and behaviors of consumers. In order for brands to stay on the cutting edge of social marketing and create powerful campaigns, they need an open technology partner dedicated to integrating with the right, best-in-class solutions. … Our responsibility to our customers is to leverage all the mission critical applications in their marketing stack to build an integrated ecosystem that can bring real value to their users.
Through Spredfast’s Partner Program, social marketers are able to connect and optimize their social efforts through:
— Strategic listening and content sharing:
- Bazaarvoice: Identify and amplify consumer ratings and reviews on social networks.
- Brandwatch: Leverage insights from across the extended web to understand, analyze, and act on more relevant conversations.
- Crimson Hexagon: Gain deeper insights and context around social conversations.
- Klout: Measure the online social influence of community members.
- Opal: Simplify the planning of brand content across channels, increasing efficiency and producing better results.
— Enhanced analytics and data management:
- Actiance: Control, secure, and archive content on social networks to drive adoption while ensuring corporate, legal, and regulatory compliance.
- Adobe Omniture: Utilize extensive web analytics from clicks to visitor profiles and purchasing metrics in order to connect social activity to key performance indicators.
- Bit.ly: Easily share content across social channels and measure click engagement.
- Google Analytics: Leverage extensive web analytics from clicks to registrations and transactions to connect social activity to goal conversions.
- Kenshoo Social: Prove social attribution and use insights from owned social programs to improve performance of paid social promotions.
- Symantec Enterprise Vault: Archive and review social records through integrated and secure processes.