Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer companies Glow and Unified announced several new hires this week.
Note that due to recent changes in the way Linkedin displays hiring information we have have changed the format of our weekly new hires posts. Companies who want their new hires included in the post must contact us directly at mail (at) insidefacebook(dot) com.
- David Wamsley, VP of Sales and Strategic Partnerships – former co-founder, VP of sales & business development at GravityEight
- Jon Lawford, Head of Sales EMEA – former sales director at Upcast Social
- Douglas McIlwraith, Senior Data Scientist – former scientific engineer at Struq
- Eudis Duran, Python Developer – former software developer at Offerpop
- Kelly Donovan, QA Engineer – formerly at Major League Baseball
- Derek Rey, Enterprise Sales Exec - formerly at Social Envy
- Adrian Medina, Systems Developer - formerly at GiveSpark
- Sunny Chan, Business Analyst
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.