IgnitionOne, a Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer, announced Tuesday the launch of the Marketing Automation tool. A fully integrated module of IgnitionOne’s Digital Marketing Suite, the Marketing Automation tool allows advertisers to build campaigns to drive one-on-one messages to the right consumers through every part of the conversion funnel.
IgnitionOne claims the Marketing Automation tool bridges the gap between known customers and anonymous potential customers by providing automation capabilities that deliver marketing messages to more than 90 percent of customers who have not self-identified.
Will Margiloff, CEO of IgnitionOne, commented on this launch in a press release:
What we are introducing to the market is Marketing Automation 2.0. IgnitionOne is changing the landscape and definition of Marketing Automation by focusing on potential customers who have not yet raised their hand and automatically deliver the messages that will drive that ‘anonymous’ person today to become a customer tomorrow.
A powerful tool to create hyper-personalized on-site campaigns quickly with:
- Custom templates and skins
- Campaign cloning functionality
- Image library and form builder
- Campaign management
- Segmenting and targeting rules that leverage interest profiles and Engagement Scores
- Scheduling to automatically begin and end campaigns
- Workflow features allowing for preview and testing as well as change review queues
- Real-time user profiles: By accurately mapping a marketer’s site to allocate users to multi-layered marketing segments, the Marketing Automation tool connects product categories as part of our User Engagement Score algorithm to provide marketers with a detailed interest profile of each user. Together with the score, this accurate profile information can be used to hyper-target users and personalize marketing messages and site content.
- Mobile friendly UI: With an interface fully compatible with mobile devices and tablets, marketers can create and edit campaigns on the go with access to all PC based functionality