IgnitionOne, a Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer, announced this week that they completed the acquisition of Knotice, a privately-owned digitial marketing technology company. With this addition, IngnitionOne will provide a comprehensive integrated digital marketing technology solution, adding data management and multi-channel digital messaging. This includes email-based marketing automation capabilities into its Digital Marketing Suite SM.
Will Margiloff, CEO of IgnitionOne said in a press release:
Today we see other large players attempting to piece together point solutions, but we have a strong advantage when it comes to the number of solutions already integrated, level of fidelity and agility we have right out of the gate. Based on the complementary capabilities of Knotice and IgnitionOne’s existing technologies and shared vision of our teams, this integration will move forward quickly and smoothly, to the benefit of our clients.
Knotice’s cloud-based DMP features actionable analytics and digital messaging solutions. The technology also provides:
- Data Consolidation: Collects, stores and makes readily available customer data across disparate platforms and touch points;
- Data Fidelity: Automatically enriches individual data profiles, both known and anonymous;
- Email CRM: Complete email marketing system reaches the right customers at the right time based on these enriched profiles
- Mobile: Robust mobile data intake, advanced SMS and mobile web combines for greater reach and understanding of consumers on mobile; and
- Cross-Device Clarity: 1st-party data ties to cross-channel activity, allowing consistency and relevance across touch points and devices used.
Brian Deagan, CEO of Knotice said in a press release:
We share the same vision of unified, integrated marketing. We also share the same commitment in providing marketers with advanced technology to better understand and connect with consumers, closing the loop on end-to-end customer lifecycle management. The acquisition of Knotice continues IgnitionOne’s history of adding top entrepreneurs to their leadership team and providing room to drive vision, expand product development and be part of something really big.