Facebook’s revamped mobile application platform enjoys 425 million users on a monthly basis, sends 60 million of them a month to applications and brought in a total of 320 million visits last month.
These statistics follow Facebook’s announcement earlier this week about making mobile apps easier to discover online.
- Social professional networking app BranchOut is racking up more than 350,000 mobile users from Facebook daily.
- Wooga’s native iOS game, Diamond Dash is attracting more than 1.9 million monthly mobile users via Facebook.
- Foodspotting has taken advantage of single sign-on and the social network’s open graph to triple visits and shared activities.
- The Washington Post‘s social reader is beating its launch targets fivefold by reaching more than 10 million Facebook visitors per month.
- Yahoo News has seen traffic explode by more than three-and-a-half times since February 14, to 1.6 million visitors per day, after implementing open graph with a desktop Facebook app that also sends traffic to its mobile app.