Facebook has posted more than a dozen new positions to its careers page this week, including a number of manager positions related to the company’s monetization efforts and partner programs.
There are three positions related to the Preferred Marketer Developer program, including one focused on Facebook Exchange, also known as FBX, a real-time bidding exchange.
Another interesting job listing is one for a product marketing manager, monetization. The description says “Facebook is seeking an expert in data management platforms. This role will develop our plans and vision for how we can enable businesses to better reach their customers and prospects on Facebook.” This is yet another job listing that suggests the company is working to develop better data management tools for advertisers and may be interested in providing a new type of DMP or CRM solution in the future.
Facebook is also looking for a relationships manager, agency relations in London, as well as media solutions personnel in Dublin and Toronto, and an account manager in Singapore.
There is also a new listing for a lead data guardian to “ensure the quality and accuracy of Facebook’s CRM data.” These and other recently added job postings are listed below.
- Account Manager, Preferred Marketing Developer Program (Menlo Park)
- Lead Partner Manager, Preferred Marketing Developer Program (Menlo Park)
- Technical Account Manager – Facebook Exchange, PMD Program (Menlo Park)
- Product Marketing Manager, Monetization (Menlo Park)
- Lead Data Guardian (Menlo Park)
- Site Coordinator (Ashburn)
- Data Center Technician (Forest City)
- Account Manager (Singapore)
- Media Solutions (Toronto)
- Media Solutions, UK & Ireland (Dublin)
- Relationship Manager, Agency Relations (London)
- Administrative Assistant – Security (Menlo Park)
- Administrative Assistant, Design – Contract (Menlo Park)
- Privacy Program Manager (Menlo Park)
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.