Ryan O’Rourke of Groupon joined the Facebook design team this week, and according to Facebook’s Careers page, the company seems to have hired a few engineers, marketers and other staff. The company’s LinkedIn feed shows that an engineer, fraud specialist, analyst and a few others were hired since our last post.
New hires per LinkedIn and other sources:
- Ryan O’Rourke, Product Design – formerly of Groupon, he announced on his Facebook profile that he would be joining Facebook’s product design team.
- Lin Yuan, Software Engineer – former intern at Yahoo.
- Tara Stewart, Fraud Specialist – former student.
- Jason Fernando, Analyst – former senior research analyst at Beroe, Inc.
- Johnny Yu, Associate, Site Integrity – former customer support engineer at Cisco Systems.
- Kevin Lyle, Recruiter – former recruiter at Comcast Silicon Valley Innovation Center.
Prior listings now removed from the Facebook Careers Page:
- Immigration and Tax Manager
- Engineering Bootcamp and Training Program Manager
- Software Engineer, Research Tools (Contractor)
- Manager, Business Operations Data Analytics
- Manager, Marketing Business Operations
- Internet Marketing Analyst
- Regional Logistics Analyst
- Physical Security Manager, Data Centers (Forest City, N.C.)
- Developer Support Engineer, Arabic (Dublin)
- Developer Support Engineer (Dublin)
- Partner Engineer, Payments (Games)
- Global Business Manager (New York)
- Analyst, Platform Operations, European (Dublin)
- Recruiter (Singapore)
- Technical University Recruiter (Seattle)
- Technical Sourcer
- University Strategic Sourcing Specialist
- University Strategic Sourcing Specialist – Dublin
- Analyst, User Operations (Austin)
- Security Specialist – Contract
- Associate, Ad Operations (Sydney)
- Client Partner (Hamburg)
- Client Partner, Retail (Menlo Park or Seattle)
- Client Partner, Retail (New York)
- Agency Account Specialist – U.S.
- Administrative Assistant, Public Policy (Brussels)
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.