Facebook hired a manager of privacy and public policy this week: Rob Sherman, a former attorney who represented the company while at his previous firm. According to its Careers page and LinkedIn feed, the company also appears to have hired communications, data center, marketing and account management staff.
New hires per LinkedIn and other sources:
- Rob Sherman, Manager, Privacy & Public Policy – former attorney with Covington & Burling LLP where he worked on issues related to regulatory and public policy issues relating to privacy, data security, electronic marketing and communications, and digital content. He represented Facebook and other technology companies while at the firm.
- Chelsea Ganan, Recruiting Coordinator – former court intern.
- Demian Matarazzo, Media Solutions – former modeling analyst at The Nielsen Company.
- Brian Reed, Physical Security Systems Designer – former emergency management and resiliency manager at CalSTRS.
Prior listings now removed from the Facebook Careers Page:
- Communications Manager, Spain
- IP/General Litigation Paralegal
- Product Privacy Specialist
- System Validation Engineer
- Data Center Business Analyst
- Data Center Technician (Prineville)
- Data Warehouse Operations Manager
- Head of Sales (Tokyo)
- International Tax Manager
- Manager, Mobile Operations
- Mobile FP&A, Manager
- Head of Help Content
- Head of Marketing Communications, Germany, Austria & Nordics
- Head of Marketing Communications (Paris)
- Marketing Manager (Hyderabad) – Contract
- Marketing Manager, LATAM (Sao Paulo)
- Technology Partner, Collaboration Tools
- Design Recruiter-Contract
- University Recruiter, Creative, Product Design, User Experience
- Client Partner, Commercial Development (London)
- Client Partner, Technology/Social Commerce (Los Angeles)
- Keynote Presentation Designer
- Media Solutions Associate (Menlo Park)
- Product Marketing Manager, Pages
- Analyst, Ad Review Operations (Austin)
- Analyst, Payment Operations
- Account Manager (Amsterdam)
- Account Manager (Hamburg)
- Account Manager – CEEMEA
- Marketing Video Producer
- Platform Associate
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.