Facebook made a number of notable hires this week including a new communications manager who previously worked at Syncapse, a director of partner engineering, lead commercial counsel and more, according to LinkedIn and listings removed from the company’s careers page.
The company also appears to have picked up a few engineers from Microsoft and filled three ad-related positions in its Austin office.
New hires and promotions according to LinkedIn:
- Gautam Sewani, Software Engineer – former Software Development Engineer at Microsoft
- Minda Nguyen, Procurement to Pay Analyst – Contractor – former Purchasing Specialist/ Planner at Calisolar
- Krishna Vudata, Software Engineer – former Financial Software Developer Intern at Bloomberg
- Meg Sinclair, Communications Manager - former Manager of Corporate Communications at Syncapse
- Srinidhi Kuntimaddi, Software Engineer – former Software Design Engineer at Microsoft
- Chi Zhang, Software Engineer – former intern at Microsoft Research Asia
- Monica Yujia Liu, Strategic Partner Development – title was previously Payment Specialist at Facebook
Prior listings removed from Facebook’s careers page:
- Director of Partner Engineering (Menlo Park)
- Finance Manager, Technology Infrastructure & Supply Chain (Menlo Park)
- Lead Commercial Counsel (Menlo Park)
- Global Mobility Representative – Contract (Menlo Park)
- Associate, Risk Ad Review Operations (Austin)
- Specialist, Ad Policy Enforcement (Austin)
- Account Manager, Global Marketing Solutions (Austin)
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.