Facebook removed 18 job listings from its careers page this week, likely after making hires in the areas of business development, account management, user operations, HR and more.
The company appears to have filled a positions for a director of business development, as well as a business development manager focused on monetization.
Facebook seems to have removed a listing for an industry marketing manager and replaced it with four new positions in marketing communications.
Prior listings removed from Facebook’s careers page:
- Business Development Manager, Monetization (Menlo Park)
- Director, Business Development (Menlo Park)
- Media Solutions, Swedish (Dublin)
- Client Partner – UK (London)
- Agency Account Specialist (New York)
- Industry Marketing Manager (Menlo Park)
- Principal Writer, User Operations (Menlo Park)
- Account Manager, Auto (Los Angeles)
- Associate Account Manager, Tech/SocialCom (Seattle)
- Manager, Account Management, Mobile/Finance (New York)
- Partner Engineer – Gaming (London) (London)
- Associate, Business Operations (Menlo Park)
- Fixed Assets Analyst (Menlo Park)
- Entity Quality Rater – Contract (Menlo Park)
- Technical Program Manager, Platform (Menlo Park)
- Head of Global Diversity Recruiting (Menlo Park)
- University MBA Recruiter (Menlo Park)
- Controls Engineer (Forest City)
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.