Facebook looks to have hired staff to work on Credits, engineering, client partners, data centers, policy and intellectual property, according to listings removed from the company’s Careers Page and posts from the LinkedIn feed. The company also changed the name of one of its departments from Growth & Internalization to Growth & Analytics.
New hires per LinkedIn and Other Sources:
- Susan Gonzales, External Affairs – has worked in similar fields previously.
- Alain Mayni, Client Partner – formerly a communication manager at Leo Burnett.
- Sertan Bayhan, Client Partner German – formerly a corporate account manager at Dell.
- Vanessa Bakewell, Client Partner – was an Industry Manager at Google.
- Jordan Crasilneck, Contractor – has worked in human resources and recruiting at Facebook.
- Hoon Cho, Intern – formerly a Software Engineer at Telus.
- Marjory Le Hervet, Global Marketing Solutions Team – was working as a coach and sales representative for Apple France.
- Marcin Pawłowski, Software Developer Intern – formerly did similar work for NVIDIA.
- Wei Yeh, User Interface Engineer – formerly a webmaster at PokeDream.
- David Ma, Data Science – previously worked with equity derivatives in TD Securities.
- Belinda Shormeh Botwe, Specialist, Ad Operations – formerly a digital meda planner with OMD Germany.
Prior listings now removed from the Facebook Careers Page:
- Intellectual Property Principal, User Operations (Dublin)
- Physical Security Operations Manager
- Communications Manager, Latin America (Sao Paulo)
- Corporate Communications Manager – Facebook Credits
- Director of Policy (France)
- Director of Policy (Scandinavia)
- Head of Policy – India
- CDN Engineer
- Data Center Site Selection Manager
- Data Center Network Technician (NC)
- Head of Sales, CEEMEA (London)
- Business Operations Associate
- Finance Operations Project Manager – FB Payments and FB Credits
- Client Partner (Singapore)
- Business Account Manager (New York)
- Infrastructure Application Development Engineer
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.