Adele may have taken home the most hardware at last night’s 54th Annual Grammy Awards, collecting six statues, but when it comes to Grammy winners’ Facebook likes, she lags behind Rihanna, Taylor Swift, and Chris Brown.
Following are the top 10 Grammy Awards winners in terms of Facebook like totals at the time of this post:
- Rihanna, best rap performance, 51,323,413 likes;
- Taylor Swift, best country solo performance, best country song, 28,544,180 likes;
- Chris Brown, best R&B album, 18,337,368 likes;
- Adele, record of the year, album of the year, song of the year, best pop solo performance, best pop vocal album, best short-form music video, 18,116,380;
- Jay-Z, best rap performance, 12,193,150;
- Kid Cud, best rap performance, 8,164,206;
- Foo Fighters; best rock performance, best hard rock/metal performance, best rock song, best rock album, best long-form music video, 7,069,561;
- Lady Antebellum, best country album, 6,472,004;
- Fergie, best rap performance, 5,383,136 likes; and
- Amy Winehouse, best pop duo or group performance, 5,318,912 likes.