Facebook added 19 job listings to its careers page this week, including a number of positions focused on HR and recruiting.
The company is also looking for client partners to focus on different regions and verticals, as well as some hardware engineers and other employees for its infrastructure team. There’s also a new opening for a revenue analyst to work out of the company’s Dublin headquarters.
Posts added this week on Facebook’s Careers Page:
- Revenue Analyst (Dublin)
- Marketing Communications Manager APAC (Singapore) (Singapore)
- Manager, IT (Menlo Park)
- Business Recruiter (Menlo Park)
- Internal Mobility Specialist, EMEA (Contract) (Dublin)
- Lead Recruiter (Dublin)
- Recruiter (Contract) (Dublin)
- Hardware Engineer, ARM (Menlo Park)
- Hardware Engineer, Flash Storage (Austin)
- Sourcing Manager, Cabling Infrastructure (Menlo Park)
- Head of Mobile & Telco, Vertical Marketing (Menlo Park)
- Analyst, Global Sales Reporting (Contract) (Hyderabad)
- Small Business Analyst, Southeast Asia (Singapore) (Singapore)
- Client Partner, Benelux (Brussels – Dublin – Paris – Amsterdam)
- Gaming Account Manager, Russian (Dublin)
- Client Partner, Commercial Development (Sydney) (Sydney)
- Global Accounts Team Lead, APAC (Singapore) (Singapore)
- Global Business Manager, Japan (Tokyo) (Tokyo)
- Manager, Global Sales Outsourcing (Singapore) (Singapore)
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.