Facebook’s experimentation with its events feature is continuing full-speed ahead, as sister blog Inside Facebook reported that the social network is testing a change in wording for one of its RSVP options, from “maybe” to “interested.”
The “interested” test is the latest of several tweaks to events Facebook has tested since the new year, including:
- A one-tap “invite” button on mobile timelines.
- A pop-up box that encourages users to share events with their friends.
- A new layout with a larger cover image, similar to the social network’s current layout for groups.
- Buttons allowing users to buy tickets for events.
- A “suggested guests” prompt, aimed at encouraging users to invite other friends.
Readers: What features would you like to see added to Facebook events?
Screenshot courtesy of Inside Facebook.