Converseon’s suite of social media listening products helps map, monitor and understand the vast social media conversation. These listening solutions are designed to be customized to meet specific enterprise environments to provide a central, robust and highly configurable “listening platform” across multiple languages, regions and organizational use cases.
After the jump – what you need to know about Converseon.
The application in a sentence
Converseon’s technologies turn the vast, unstructured, unprompted online conversation into a rich source of meaningful insights, intelligence and information.
Ways the product benefits social media campaigns
- Conversation Mining technologies provide actionable intelligence from the online conversation.
- Beyond listening and monitoring, Converseon offers management consulting and activation services designed to provide organizations with end-to-end social media solutions.
Custom conversation metrics specific to client business objectives; for example, determining where in the purchase funnel the author is, or identifying the role or “voice” of an author within specific conversations.
- Proprietary natural language processing and machine learning technologies does the heavy lifting that technology does best.
- A critical layer of human interaction is applied from the setup phase through to report delivery and engagement, for greater accuracy, deeper insights and actionable analysis.
- Customization to clients’ functional requirements – whether customer service, sales & marketing, PR or other need.
- The industry’s largest index of social media conversations, including 100% of Twitter content.
One who is serious about social media.
“Converseon provided Siemens valuable insights into conversations about our brand and gave us tools and guidance on how Siemens as a large corporation can navigate the social media space and spark a new way of interacting with stakeholders. Converseon is structured enough to help us scale social media within the company and flexible enough to take into account the specific Siemens strategy and organizational challenges.” – Siemens
The product pricing varies according to which particular configuration is in operation: Conversation Monitor tool is an entry-level product, Conversation Miner is the tool that allows for deeper insight and visualization and Conversation Manager enables engagement in the conversation and workflow tracking. In addition Converseon provides a number of different report types.
Compared to competition
According to the company, “Other offerings use machine analysis to analyze online conversations. Converseon’s Conversation Mining technologies incorporate human analysis for more accurate scoring. Converseon was recently cited as a leader by an independent research firm. (The Forrester Wave: Listening Platforms, Q3 2010, Forrester Research, Inc., July 12, 2010)”
With an ever-increasing number of social media marketing options, brands and agencies are searching for solutions to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their campaigns. This series reports on significant product releases and updates to assist in selecting the most appropriate tools to meet individual objectives. We recently presented RowFeeder, Analytic.ly, HootSuite and JitterJam .