BrightEdge has a new solution for helping Facebook pages tap the open graph and get noticed by search engines.
BrightEdge S3 includes:
- Custom recommendations for the adoption of Facebook’s recently introduced open graph tags;
- Help improving the search rankings of Facebook brand pages;
- Rankings support for search engines Google, Yahoo, Bing, Yandex, and Baidu in 40 countries.
- Measurement, management of, and recommended actions on Facebook likes and tweets;
- Comparison of search return on investment;
- Assigning tasks and work flow so that cross-departmental teams can collaborate on search-engine optimization; and
The cloud-based solution applies BrightEdge‘s search engine optimization expertise to social marketing. Chief Executive Officer Jim Yu added:
The Internet is changing how companies engage with customers, and the rise of social networks and sharing is accelerating a user-driven approach to marketing. Just as strategies to manage and optimize search were essential for marketers during the past decade, chief marketing officers will now require new tools in the next 10 years to leverage the torrent of data their customers generate everyday across site, search, and social channels. We are proud to be working with some of the world’s leading brands — such as Microsoft, VMWare, and Williams-Sonoma — to deliver our vision of this future today with the launch of BrightEdge S3.
Readers, when you use search engines on the Internet, how often do Facebook pages turn up in the results?