Arkadium also found that:
- 56 percent of respondents play more than three Facebook games per week.
- 48 percent play more than three mobile games per week.
- 46 percent of respondents who play cross-platform games said playing games with friends was the most important feature, more so than sharing with friends, purchasing in-game items (http://www.adweek.com/socialtimes/farewell-facebook-credits_b125016), unlocking new content, or receiving game notifications.
- 38 percent made in-game purchases in Facebook games.
- 43 percent made in-game purchases in mobile games.