In a Facebook for Business post, the social network provided this list and offered examples below of successful execution by the following brands to reinforce its message: UGG Australia, El School of Professional Makeup, Tire Discounters, Sears Hometown & Outlet Stores, HEX Performance, BarKogi, Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau and Whole Foods Market.
- Encourage people to shop in store.
- Increase local brand awareness.
- Help specific stores meet their sales targets.
- Tell people about new store locations and grand openings.
- Get the right people to your event.
- Tell people in the area about things happening now.
- Build buzz by rallying local communities.
- Spread the word about local promotions.
SMBs: Have you ever used Facebook’s local awareness ads?