Facebook said in a Facebook for Business post that the 2015 Facebook Awards drew more than 2,700 submissions from 160 countries, adding that the most submissions came from emerging markets and countries in Asia due to the explosion in mobile use of Facebook.
Mirroring another trend on Facebook, 70 percent of 2015 Facebook Awards submissions were video-based.
Campaigns on Instagram were also part of the 2015 Facebook Awards for the first time since the awards debuted.
The way brands build on Facebook and Instagram has evolved from last year, because people have evolved. We are building for where people are, not for where they were.
Joining Like a Girl (pictured above, which also received a Gold award in the Facebook for Good category and a Bronze for Craft) on the list of winners were:
- Integrated and Facebook for Good: Love Has No Labels, R/GA for AdCouncil.
- Integrated: I Will What I Want, Droga5 for Under Armour.
- New Frontier: Kafa, Leo Burnett Beirut for Kafa.
- Media: #KissALot-The World Under the Mistletoe, DDB&tribal Warszawa for LOT Polish Airlines.
- Social Technology: GT Ride-Viral Gaming for Kia, LA Red for Kia Motors Europe.
- Integrated: Newcastle Band of Brands, Droga5 for Newcastle Brown Ale/Heineken USA.
- Craft: New Friend Requests, CP+B for Kraft Foods.
- Craft: Build a GLA on Instagram, Razorfish for Mercedes-Benz USA.
- Social Technology: Buds for Buds, Gratafy for Anheuser-Busch.
- New Frontier: Keep the Flame Alive, Leo Burnett Beirut for Johnnie Walker.
- Integrated: If We Won, Droga5 for Newcastle Brown Ale/Heineken USA.
- Craft: Photoshop Halloween Murder Mystery, Edelman Digital for Adobe.
- Craft: Inspirational Business Choir, Barton F. Graf 9000 for GoDaddy.
- Craft: Hypermade, BBDO New York for Lowe’s.
- Media: Facebook 1,000 to 1, Team One USA for Lexus.
- Media: Against the Sun, DigitasLBi New York for The American Film Co.
- Social Technology: The Red Cross Connection, MRM/McCann Singapore for Singapore Red Cross.
- Facebook for Good: Share It to End It, JWT Singapore/Mirum for CABCY.
- Social Technology and Facebook for Good: The First Post in Braille, McCann Lima for Unión Nacional de Ciegos del Perú.
- New Frontier: Found in Guanabara, Staff Brasil for Menos 1 Lixo.
- Integrated: Ghita, The Social Shepherd, McCann Erickson Romania for Vodafone Romania.
- Craft: Language of Football, Razorfish for Nike.
- Craft: Fly With Us, Creuna AS for Avinor.