Facebook announced the winners of its 2014 Facebook Studio Awards Tuesday, with top honors, the Blue Award, going to “If We Made It,” a campaign by Droga5 and Heineken USA in support of Newcastle Brown Ale.
The social network also added a new category for this year’s awards, Facebook for Good, for not-for-profit campaigns, and the inaugural winner was Trial By Timeline, from Colenso BBDO/AIM Proximity and Amnesty International, aimed at making people aware of criminal sentences being levied by governments around the world.
Facebook Chief Creative Officer Mark D’Arcy said in announcing the winners:
We talk a lot about the revolution happening in technology, but this is paralleled by a creative revolution of equal value. The Studio Awards don’t simply celebrate the best work; they shine a spotlight on the brands and agencies that are accelerating this change, connecting to the people that really matter, and driving growth in their business.
The full list of winners follows:
If We Made It, Droga5, Heineken USA
Blue for Good
- Trial by Timeline, Colenso BBDO/AIM Proximity, Amnesty International
- Bentley Burial, Leo Burnett Tailor Made, ABTO — Brazilian Association of Organ Transplant
- Try My Hybrid, Saatchi & Saatchi Norway, Toyota Norway
- Léon Vivien, DDB Paris, Musée de la Grande Guerre
- Wendy’s Bacon Portabella Melt on Brioche, VML, Wendy’s
- The Most Powerful Arm, Finch, Save Our Sons
- The Smart Phone Line, Colenso BBDO/AIM Proximity, Samsung New Zealand
- FootifyFM, Clemenger BBDO, National Australia Bank
- Social Flyer, North Strategic, FGL Sports
- The Longest Bench In The World, Contexta, SO Appenzeller Käse
- The Hornbach Hammer, Heimat Berlin, Hornbach Baumarkt
- Reclaim Your Angus, 72andSunny, CKE
- Made By You Issue, FoxyMoron, Worldwide Media
- Playland Hot Seat, Rethink Communications, Playland