Roughly 6.2 million Facebook users weighed in on the 66th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards Monday night, leading to 10.9 million interactions on the social network, Data Analyst Betsy Williams wrote in a Newsroom post.
The five most-buzzed-about moments during the Emmys were:
- Breaking Bad wins Outstanding Drama Series.
- Bryan Cranston wins Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series.
- Billy Crystal’s tribute to Robin Williams.
- Aaron Paul wins Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series.
- Jim Parsons wins Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series.
The top five demographic groups discussing Monday night’s events on Facebook were:
- Women 25 through 34.
- Women 35 through 44.
- Men 25 through 34.
- Women 45 through 54.
- Women 18 through 24.
And the five states that generated the most Emmy-related buzz were:
- New Mexico
- Washington, D.C.
- New York
- Rhode Island
Readers: Did you interact on Facebook during the 66th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards Monday night?