This week, Random House is looking for a senior publicist for its children’s division, while Brown Lloyd James is on the hunt for a media director. Publicolor needs a manager of special events, and Formula PR is searching for a new senior account supervisor for its tech clients. Check out these jobs and more below, and find additional just-posted PR gigs on on mediabistro.com.
- Senior Publicist Random House (New York, NY)
- Media Director Brown Lloyd James (New York, NY)
- Manager, Special Events Publicolor (New York, NY)
- Senior Account Supervisor Formula PR (San Diego, CA)
- Associate Publicist Holiday House (New York, NY)