This week, the New York Times Company is looking for a director of public relations, for its About Group (About.com, ConsumerSearch.com, CalorieCount.com) and Random House has launched a search for an in-house publicist. Bloomberg is also looking for a PR associate, while ideaLaunch is on the hunt for an integrated marketing communications manager. Get all the details on these jobs below, and check out more opportunities on mediabistro.com.
- Director, Public Relations New York Times Company (New York, NY)
- Publicist Random House (New York, NY)
- Public Relations Associate Bloomberg (New York, NY)
- Public Relations Director AFAR Media (New York, NY)
- Integrated Marketing Communications Manager ideaLaunch (Boston, MA)