Account wins in this edition of Spin the Agencies of Record include a charity walk, a huge sporting good franchise, a mobile marketing solution, and the CSR division of a global ad firm:
- Susan Davis International (SDI) talks the talk for the Help the Homeless Walk on November 20th on the National Mall.
- Sports Authority gears up with Team Detroit as agency of record
- KCSA serves up Phase III, the first ultra-filtered milk recovery drink for athletes (it’s chocolate!)
- Dan Klores Communications (DKC) has the 411 on Augme Technologies, a mobile marketing company as agency of record. Augme’s AD LIFE allows consumers to interact with preferred ads, products and services they’re interested in.
- Saatchi & Saatchi S hires Atomic PR to help with research, strategic planning, content development and social media initiatives.