This week, Weber Shandwick is hiring a vice president of beauty, while GolinHarris needs a senior media manager. The School of Visual Arts is seeking a publicist, and Teach for America is on the hunt for a grassroots and community marketing manager. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Vice President, Beauty Weber Shandwick (New York, NY)
- Senior Media Manager GolinHarris (Washington, DC)
- Publicist School of Visual Arts (New York, NY)
- Grassroots & Community Marketing Manager Teach for America (New York, NY)
- Strategic Communications Manager National Nurses United (Oakland, CA)
Find more great PR jobs on the PRNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented PRNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.