This week, PKPR is hiring an account executive, while The College Board is seeking a director of multicultural communications. PR.com needs a vice president of marketing and social media, and Rebuilding Together is on the hunt for a vice president of marketing and communications. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Account Executive PKPR (New York, NY)
- Director, Multicultural Communications The College Board (New York, NY)
- VP, Marketing & Social Media PR.com (Long Island, NY)
- VP, Marketing & Communications Rebuilding Together (Washington, DC)
- Media Relations Freelancer Freeman Public Relations (Totowa, NJ)
Find more great PR jobs on the PRNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented PRNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.