This week, Pandora is hiring a vice president of communications, while the American Jewish World Service needs a director of digital communications. ALM is seeking a marketing manager, and Keybridge Communications is on the hunt for a director. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Vice President, Communications Pandora (Oakland, CA)
- Director, Digital Communications American Jewish World Service (New York, NY)
- Marketing Manager ALM (New York, NY)
- Director Keybridge Communications (Washington, DC)
- Press Officer The Jewish Museum (New York, NY)
Find more great PR jobs on the PRNewser job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented PRNewser pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.